IMAP client in squeak?

goran at krampe.se goran at krampe.se
Mon Nov 14 07:06:36 UTC 2005

Hi!

"Doug Way" <dway at mailcan.com> wrote:
> I believe there is not one, unfortunately.  It would be a great project
> for someone though!  (and I'd use it! :) )

I have a very faint memory of someone actually hacking on IMAP support -
but can't for my life recall who it was. There is no "published" IMAP
support that I am aware of though.

> The only Squeak mail client I know of which has a significant following
> is Celeste, which is a POP client.

Right, I use it. An old version running in an ancient 3.2 image with
Bayesian filtering addon for weeding out spam and the filter extension,.
I have about 85000 emails in it and the EMAIL file is half a gig. :)

regards, Göran