Squeaking trouble

Hernan Tylim htylim at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Nov 14 16:15:14 UTC 2005

 > Actually, he's right -- it REALLY pegs the CPU -- ALT/CTL/CMD-. doesn't
 > cut it (at least not for me, even after trying for a minute.  It appears
 > to require killing Squeak.

Yes but the Squeak VM is preemptive between process lower priority
processes. So the CPU being at 100% shouldn't be a problem. Or at least
I think so.

I kind of remember that there were a problem in the past with the
interrupt handler not working and later fixing it, but not being 100%
accurate. But I am not sure.

Regards,
Hernán