SqueakNOS VMware package

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Tue Nov 15 04:52:33 UTC 2005

Loaded and started SqueakNOS (other.vmx) with VMWare workstation 5.0.0
build 13124 (current download).

Qwerty keyboard works fine (nil at: 1) brings up debugger, etc.

But the system does not do anything with the mouse :( It does not squeak,
so to speak ;) cursor does not move (it is shown sometimes in the middle
of the screen) and clicks don't do anything.

Any hints?

/Klaus