Techo and Shout

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 04:17:07 UTC 2005

Can you describe the process of integrating Shout and eCompletion with
this?  I would like this same behavior in ScriptManager.

--
Jason Rogers

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I,
but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in
the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved
me, and gave himself for me."
    Galatians 2:20