Nags update

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 09:01:50 UTC 2005

On 11/20/05, Jason Rogers <jacaetevha at gmail.com> wrote:
> Agile does not mean XP.  XP is only one form of Agile Methodology.

That's correct. But - creating an agily methodology from scratch is
hard. Harder probably than most people would think. Therefore, it's
best to stick as much as possible with a canned system, and Scrum and
XP (even though I have yet to study the former) are the two leading
methodologies. So Dan's guess (note, too, that he didn't say "it must
be XP", he said "I guess you mean XP then") wasn't entirely illogical.