We had a Great Gathering [was: Smalltalk Gathering on November 18, Friday, in Bern]

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Tue Nov 22 21:47:20 UTC 2005

List,

the Smalltalk Gathering in Bern was great, some 15 people with notebooks,
wlan, time and energy, discussing Squeak and VW and more. Even google was
interested, they rank the blog and wiki pages of Ian and Alexandre 1st!
(at the time of this writing)

- http://www.google.com/search?q=lukas+pier+seaside+squeak

It seems that google is very interested in such buzzwords: Alexandre and I
created the Goya project name (new project on method coloring) and google
already passed by, visited my web server and indexed the (as yet empty)
Goya directory.

Enjoy the reports from Ian and Alexandre at
-
http://blogs.inextenso.com/seaside/blog/learning/78e445cf-5871-11da-9865-000d935fad1c
- http://scgwiki.iam.unibe.ch:8080/SSUGWiki/15

/Klaus