SM 2.1 coming soon

goran at krampe.se goran at krampe.se
Wed Nov 23 12:16:18 UTC 2005

Hi!

Hernan Tylim <htylim at yahoo.com.ar> wrote:
> Please, don't hardcode any color. I will just send a cs later which adds
> an SM color preference to the color preferences map. As Goran said you
> just need to implement a class side method on the model and do a little
> initializing.

Well, please look at the code already there first (the latest SqueakMap
Package Loader on SM) - I thought I had done the above already! (by
mimicking SUnit etc)

> BTW. The preference and color refactorings didn't change any interface.
> So any old CS should keep working.

Well, let me just say that the SMLoader looks fine in older Squeaks...
so something sure changed.
In short - show me a solution that works properly in 3.6-3.9 and I will
be happy as a clam ;).

regards, Göran