Newbie Squeaker Introduction

Jason B Burke jason.b.burke at abbott.com
Wed Nov 23 20:56:13 UTC 2005

Hello Stef,

Hmm, I thought this text was OCR'd to begin with. Do you have the
individual pages scanned, or is it only in PDF format right now? If the
individual pages are scanned then I might want them (maybe I'll just
try to get a better scan on the pages with errors). I already have the
pdf so I don't need another copy of that (maybe I'll put it through
acrobat
distiller here at work to see what I come up with).

Ultimately, I'm still waiting for my copy to be delievered from the book
store, and I won't be able to start until I get that. However, when it
gets
here I'll get in touch with you, and we'll figure this out. I really want
see a good copy of this out there since this is a great book (best one
for beginners that I've seen).

Thanks,

Jason

stéphane ducasse <ducasse at iam.unibe.ch>
Sent by: squeak-dev-bounces at lists.squeakfoundation.org
11/23/2005 02:20 PM
Please respond to The general-purpose Squeak developers list