MCConfigurations quick how-to

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 13:49:58 UTC 2005

On 11/24/05, Bert Freudenberg <bert at impara.de> wrote:
> * Toolbuilder should not be necessary for using either Monticello or
> MCConfigurations

Just checked - I knew it 99% sure, but hey... - UIManager is part of
ToolBuilder. One issue with loading ToolBuilder in combination with
Monticello is that, afaict, there is no tree control in ToolBuilder so
you loose the overview over prerequisites.

So either MCTool>>show should be patched not to use ToolBuilder (or
just an override MCWorkingCopyBrowser, probably better), or MCC should
be changed not to use ToolBuilder (rather not, I think), or
ToolBuilder should somehow implement trees...