Squeak emailing via AdHocComposition class

Nevin Pratt nevin at bountifulbaby.com
Fri Nov 25 19:39:10 UTC 2005

Thanks, Ken.  I'm not sure if it worked, though.

The email server ('aServer' argument to AdHocComposition) is a different
machine than the machine that hosts Squeak.  The
/etc/mail/local-host-names file for the email machine seems proper (with
the proper entries), but the /etc/mail/local-host-names file for the
machine running Squeak had no entries.  I'm not sure if it needed one
(after all, why else would AdHocComposition want me to specify a
server?), but I added one anyway.  We'll see if I get any bounces now.

So, we'll see.  Thanks again!

Nevin