How to produce application package with code and media

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at ext.cri74.org
Sat Nov 26 15:45:40 UTC 2005

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene a écrit :
> Hilaire Fernandes puso en su mail :
>

>>Monticello is a great tool to transport application code however it does
>>not help to include media (graphics and sound) with the code in one
>>single archive.
>>
>>What is your experience with that?
>>
>>Including the media inline in the code? or any other solution?
>>
>>Hilaire
>
> You could do with SAR.

SAR = Squeak ARchive ?
But at the end I want to deal with Monticello, it is easier to share
code with it.

> I could send you the code if you wish.

Why not.

I put inline PNG icons in string forms in one class, I found the process
tricky to get the icons in the class, print-it something like:

(FileStream fileNamed: 'middle.png') binary contents asString

in the class definition.

Thanks

Hilaire

--