About case sensitive

Bert Freudenberg bert at impara.de
Sun Nov 27 15:07:40 UTC 2005

Well, the key is indeed as Klaus said, you need word markers to
disambiguate. Each word, then, could be recognized independent of
case. "top-age" and "to-page" are arguably more readable than
"topAge" and "toPage".

There have been experiments in Squeak along that lines - try setting
the display style to "tiles" in a System browser. CamelCasedSelectors
become words separated by spaces :)

- Bert -