SqueakMap - EOCD error during upload

goran at krampe.se goran at krampe.se
Mon Nov 28 06:45:14 UTC 2005

Hi!

Yanni Chiu <yanni at rogers.com> wrote:
> goran at krampe.se wrote:
> >
> > Yes, it's about supporting the "map1.squeakfoundation.org/sm/..." urls -
> > we did repoint map1 to box2 correctly ( so that
> > map1.squeakfoundation.org is the same box as map.squeak.org) - but I
> > forgot to add the virtualhost entry in Apache. So all those urls didn't
> > work.
> >
> > Fixed now though. :)
>
> I still get:
>     Bad Gateway
>
>     The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
>
> When I click the link:
> http://map1.squeakfoundation.org/sm/accountbyid/9bdedc18-1525-44a6-9b79-db5d4a87f6f8/files/KomHttpServer-gk.6.mcz
> from a web browser.

I did this from my customer - and yes, same problem - it is due to slow
DNS propagation I think - here map1 still resolves to box1 and not
box2.squeakfoundation.org.

> To download, I cut&paste the path and subsitute map.squeak.org for map1.squeakfoundation.org.

Right. :) I think I can write a script to update all download URLs on
the server. Will do that tonight.

> BTW, KomHttpServer-gk.6.mcz seems to have some sort of file corruption.
> I tried unzipping and rezipping. View zip from a file browser can open
> it (sometimes - can't remember which cases). It failed
> to load in a Squeak3.8-6665 image as well. The error was
> in the ZipArchive, when the installer was looking for the version.
> Finally, I used KomHttpServer-gk.5.mcz, which seems to work well enough.

Ok, will check that too.

regards, Göran