Where does a font change "go"?

Jim Rosenberg jr at amanue.com
Mon Nov 28 19:39:04 UTC 2005

I have a class of my own which is a subclass of TextMorph. When I select
all the text and change the font with command-k it visibly works. Now I am
trying to find where this is recorded using the morph explorer, and I can't
find it. (This is under Squeak 3.6.) Now, it's clear the explorer is hiding
things from me. E.g. when I open up text in the explorer, it does not show
me the instance variable runs, but if inspect text it does.

What actual method is being applied when I make a font change with
command-k? I need to be able to recover enough to generate a snippet of
Smalltalk code to be able to recreate the font change.

-Thanks, Jim