Where does a font change "go"?

Hernan Tylim htylim at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Nov 28 20:01:47 UTC 2005

Hi Jim,

That kind of keyboard shortcuts are part of the ParagraphEditor class.
And if you look at ParagraphEditor class side methods you will find the
keyboard shortcuts maps.

About cmd+k you will find that the method that gets executed is
ParagraphEditor>>offerFontMenu:.

Also note that the font selection is not part of TextMorph but of Text.
To change a font use TextFontChange attribute and apply it on your Text
instance. (This is the same with color, emphasis and other text attributes)

Regards,
Hernán