Squeak Map setup

Jimmie Houchin jhouchin at cableone.net
Mon Nov 28 21:29:53 UTC 2005

goran at krampe.se wrote:
> Hi Jimmie!
>
> I don't have time right now but will reply tomorrow with an extensive
> instruction. :)
>
> regards, Göran

Hello Göran,

I greatly look forward to your instructions and appreciate your effort
greatly.

But, please don't rush on my account. Do so when the time is right for
you. I am on no deadlines, nor am I compensating you as such. It is I
that is being blessed by your efforts. Maybe someday I can treat you to
some of that stinky fish you told us about. :)

So, please my friend, at your convenience. No pressure from me.

Jimmie