Morphic bug: does anyone look at mantis?

Dave Mason dmason at sarg.ryerson.ca
Tue Nov 29 21:11:54 UTC 2005

I reported a pretty serious bug on Mantis 5 weeks ago, but there is no
evidence that anyone has looked at it since.  I know this is a volunteer
effort, and I'm looking forward to the day I grok this all enough to
contribute, but it's kind of frustrating.

It's bug number 2114, and similar problems are holding me up now.  It's
very difficult to track down problems in Morphic where #step is
involved.  I get MessageNotUnderstood for #adaptToPoint:andSend: which
happens because positionWhenComposed is nil... but when you go in with
the debugger, it's happily a valid Point.

Very frustrating.

../Dave