Morphic bug: does anyone look at mantis?

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Tue Nov 29 22:01:05 UTC 2005

Posting like this to Squeak-Dev is certainly a way to draw attention.

http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=2114

I'm about 99% certain your problem is because your clock is updated in a
seperate process and when you update it you use the update mechanism to
trigger a change in the UI.  This mechanism is not thread-safe as far as
I'm aware.  Please see the URL above for a bit more commentary.

Ken