Squeak Merchandising ;)

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Oct 2 14:40:47 UTC 2005

I checked all the web design that they offered and this was not
exciting.
I'm not against having a "pro" site but for now let us try simply and
if people like it then we can
go a step further. But just producing the pictures of the right size/
quality takes time.
So if in addition I have to design a website L&F, this will take me
too much energy.
I'm little chicken oriented.

Stef