About Services-Base

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Oct 2 16:48:13 UTC 2005

hi romain

I got a look at Services-base since I wanted to include it in 3.9a
following our map.

- why do you have the menu bar in base?

BlockContext>>browseDefiningMethod
     "shows a method pane allowing to edit the method defining a block"
     | who m |
     who := self home who.
     m := MethodHolder isolatedCodePaneForClass:  who first
                             selector: who second.
     m useSquareCorners.
     m openInWorld

     why do not put that in systemNavigator
     why do you force squareCorners especially since the style use
rounded one this will be a visual bug.

Could you put translated for the string messages?

Can we avoid the overrides? since services are a basic infrastructure.
Else the code looks good.

Getting the popup for the initialize is annoying. Can you fix that?

Stef