Keyboard bindings

Tony Garnock-Jones tonyg at lshift.net
Tue Oct 4 07:55:22 UTC 2005

Romain Robbes wrote:
> When you use services and keymapping you can do that.
> [... instructions ...]

Thank you! I'll try it out.

> Note that in an earlier version of services, I had a kind of command
> line which worked like the emacs one, featuring auto-completion of
> service names. Right now it is removed to keep the code base smaller,
> but it could be implemented again.

I really like that idea. Emacs does seem to get some win out of having
the M-x command-line be different from a full-blown evaluator (the
scratch buffer), and so I imagine Squeak could benefit from a
services-invocation command-line as distinct from a full Workspace or a
simple doit.

Regards,
   Tony
--
  [][][] Tony Garnock-Jones     | Mob: +44 (0)7905 974 211
    [][] LShift Ltd             | Tel: +44 (0)20 7729 7060
  []  [] http://www.lshift.net/ | Email: tonyg at lshift.net