RSS Reader in 10 lines of code

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 18:53:32 UTC 2005

OK, so where does the UIManager class come from?  I wanted to play
with this code snippet but I don't have that installed.  I am running
3.8#6665 on Linux.

--
Jason Rogers

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I,
but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in
the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved
me, and gave himself for me."
    Galatians 2:20