Editors for the new website

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 21:15:19 UTC 2005

Aha.  That was enough of a chastisement!!  Thanks Ken.

I will do as you suggest

--
Jason Rogers

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I,
but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in
the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved
me, and gave himself for me."
    Galatians 2:20