Games managed with MC

Alejandro Magistrello alejandro.magistrello at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 17:48:49 UTC 2005

2005/10/5, Marcus Denker:

> Am 02.10.2005 um 18:03 schrieb stéphane ducasse:
>
> > Hi
> >
> > I would really like to see the Games removed from Squeak been
> > managed by MC.
> > Is the person taking care of the game in the mood of doing that?
> > This way we could fix them when there are broken like
> >

> > http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=1813
> >

> I added a repository to squeaksource (package games)
>
>      Marcus

thanks, but a problem i have with squeaksource is that it can´t be
accessed throug the firewall i'm behind.
maybe theres is a way to make Mantis send me emails with info like
this (when an issue is assigned to certain project/category).

i'll make a new version with the proposed fix.

regards
   Alejandro