OFF Topics :: PC-laptop or Powerbook

Peter Crowther Peter at ozzard.org
Wed Oct 5 21:30:50 UTC 2005

> From: [...] Bob Courchaine
> Only suggestion would be to be sure to get a carrying case w/ a nice,
> padded shoulder strap!  8^)

Rucksack.  Works a treat.  I agree that a workstation-class machine -
with extra battery - makes life easier.  My monster Dell luggable meant
that a product got shipped that otherwise would not have done so,
because I could work on it where and when I needed to.

That was a PC.  These days I'd go for whatever gave me 'enough' CPU
(most are too damn fast now), plenty of RAM and decent bandwidth to
disk, plus a non-reflective large-as-I-can-get screen.

		- Peter