Demo: bug/wishlist voting system

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 23:27:27 UTC 2005

With all the remarks about what itches to scratch and who should be
paying for what (like anyone here has money, heh ;-)), I got the idea
to rig up a little voting system.

http://de-1.tric.nl/seaside/sqp/list

has a demo. You can add entries, and vote on anyone's entries.
Depending on your SqueakPeople ranking, you have 5 (apprentice), 10
(journeyer) or 15 (master) votes, and you lose one vote per item you
add (in other words, you must always vote on your own items). You can
spend as many votes per item as you like.

This is all untested, primitive, etcetera. I'll try to keep the thing
running and not to lose the buglist, but as I didn't get around
building persistency, no guarantees :-)

The code can be found in the SqueakPeople project on Squeak Source.

Regards,

Cees