Mailman vs ezmlm

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 00:16:07 UTC 2005

Hi,

As you may have noticed, box2 is currently running both mailman
(lists.squeakfoundation.org) and ezmlm (discuss.squeakfoundation.org).

I'm curious what your opinion is about the relative merits of the two
systems. I haven't discussed this with the box admins, but I figure
that two mailing list systems might be a bit overkill, or maybe one
system is good for one thing, the other for something else. Any
thoughts you can share on the subject are most welcome.

Regards,

Cees