Squeak Plugin for Opera 8

Louis LaBrunda Lou at Keystone-Software.com
Thu Oct 6 19:26:18 UTC 2005

Hi Steffen,

I'm using Opera 8.5.  The link you show below works for me.  My Opera6.ini
file (in C:\Program Files\Opera7\profile) shows:

...snip...
[File Types Extension]
application/x-Squeak-Source=,0
...snip...
[File Types]
...snip...
application/x-Squeak-Source=6,,C:\Program
Files\Opera7\Program\Plugins\NPSqueak.dll,NPSqueak,sts,|Squeak Source
Files(*.sts)

the text following ...snip... is all on one line.

Hope this helps.

Lou

>manual copying NPSqueak.dll from "/Opera/Plugins/" to
>"/Opera/program/plugins/" lets Opera find the plugin.
>After that I've tested it on http://squeakland.org/plugin/launch.html - it
>doesn't work.
>But it seems to be a more general problem because using the Internet
>Explorer leads to no positive result too.
>
>bye, Steffen
Louis LaBrunda
Keystone Software Corp.
SkypeMe callto://PhotonDemon