Mantis database upgrade

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Fri Oct 7 16:24:08 UTC 2005

Thanks Michael,

The one problem I've found so far is with the Project Documentation.
For the Squeak and Squeak Packages projects I wrote up a simple
introduction to how to submit a new report.  Previously when you clicked
on the document, because it is simply an HTML file, it would open up in
the browser just like any link.  Now however the browser offers to save
it.  There appears to be some change in the document type communicated
to the browser.  I even tried re-uploading it and that hasn't fixed
anything.

Here are the headers received:

 1 HTTP/1.1 200 OK
 2 Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 17:14:59 GMT
 3 Server: Apache
 4 X-Powered-By: PHP/4.3.9
 5 Pragma: no-cache
 7 Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Reporting Issues.html"
 8 Content-Description: Download Data
 9 Last-Modified: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 16:57:18 GMT
10 Expires: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 17:14:59 GMT
11 Keep-Alive: timeout=15, max=100
12 Connection: Keep-Alive
13 Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1

The Content-Type looks OK.  Maybe it is caused by the
Content-Disposition.

Anyway, it would be nice if this can be fixed.

Ken