OFF Topics :: PC-laptop or Powerbook

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Fri Oct 7 21:48:32 UTC 2005

Yeah, I wrote a 5 or so line shell script which monitors the status of
the wireless device and kicks it if it's not working correctly.  This
runs in a loop with a 1 second sleep continuously and I hardly ever
notice that there's a problem.  I have a second reason for this script
which is that there is some sort of bug in the driver that causes me to
lose connections pretty often when I'm using a lot of bandwidth.
Probably fixable by updating the driver but I'm just too lazy.

Ken