Knowledge Documentation topic/relationship maps??

Brad Fuller brad at sonaural.com
Sat Oct 8 01:16:19 UTC 2005

Ron Teitelbaum wrote:

>Hello all,
>
>Does anyone have any suggestions for relationship mapping documentation?
>I've been keeping track of a bunch of information like people,
>organizations, grants, funding projects, legislation, web links ...  all on
>Visio.
>
>Does anyone know of anything that can make this easier?  Is there some
>system out there that will help me track and query for relationships, and
>display it all in a relationship map?
>
>Any suggestions would be welcome even if it's just close.
>
>Ron

I always wanted to implement something like this:
http://www.thebrain.com/lowbrow/default.htm
in squeak. Ok.. there's a patent... so maybe something _like_ Personal
Brain.

They could have done a lot with it, but chose not to pursue the personal
version.  I think they missed a big opportunity.

--
Brad Fuller
(408) 799-6124