About FileList/FileList2 and related

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Mon Oct 10 07:46:40 UTC 2005

Stef -

You should have a look at PlusTools which deal with a lot of cleanup in
the tool related areas. You can grab a recent (3.8) version from:

	http://www.impara.de/~andreas/PlusTools.zip

Note that the zip file contains lots and lots of (sometimes very
low-level) fixes that are probably be worthwhile to be folded into 3.9
(not sure how to do this given that these are interdependent and fairly
complex but I've logged a bug anyway so it's documented:
http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=1915).

Cheers,
   - Andreas