Henrik Gedenryd has passed away

Josh Gargus schwa at fastmail.us
Tue Oct 11 15:16:29 UTC 2005

I'm also saddened to hear of Henrik's passing.  I've often wondered
what became of him, and have googled him several times over the last
years, to no avail.  I imagined that exasperation at the failure of
3.3 caused him to wander away from Squeak, and always hoped that he
would come back.  It is hard to reconcile the reality with the
imaginary life that I had given him during the last years.  His work
is an inspiration to me, and I regret never having met him in person.

Josh