problem with squeak

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Tue Oct 11 19:39:15 UTC 2005

Hi Sylvain,

I experienced something similiar and found that passing the image name to
squeak.exe speeds up things on that OS / platform. Before you launch
Squeak, right click the shortcut then do "properties" and type (or copy &
paste) the image file name after the squeak.exe name, like "C:\<your
dir>\xyz.image"

Hope this helps.

/Klaus