Need to do something

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Tue Oct 11 22:11:05 UTC 2005

+1

I'm not at all against someone sitting down and building an improved
system.  But I get tired of hearing talk (and I don't mean for this to
be directed at Chris individually, we are all guilty of it regularly)
about how the current system is less than ideal.  I think we all realize
that but in my opinion until we have spent time working with what we
have we don't really understand how to build a better system.  And
judging by issues opened and attached notes (and I receive every single
one of them) there are a lot of us who have yet to even give Mantis much
of a try.

Let's make an effort to work with what we've got and build up experience
to guide us on producing a better system.

Ken