Henrik Gedenryd has passed away

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Oct 12 10:46:22 UTC 2005

 Göran:

Thanks for show the great job of Henrik an what us can't manage Fate.

As I trying to learn the hidden parts of Smalltalk/Squeak, I try to build a
gizmo smaller and what could grow to full images.

I found the Modules work in swiki and thanks you I could have a more recent
job for looking at.

As how my "Advocatus Diaboli" part trying to move Squeak the right way sure
gain me deserved stones, here I ask all what I could offense pardon.

Edgar