Squeak3.3a-4843.5.image (was Re: Henrik Gedenryd has passed away)

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Oct 12 18:43:22 UTC 2005

I download the last available work of Henrik Gedenryd.

All graph diagram showing relations of different parts of system are here, I
should know this before, when the first steps what end in recent 3.9 reorg
begins.

No fancy windows or fonts , just a vision of how Squeak code pieces relate.

Thanks Henrik, sure you are in better place now.

I hope learning a lot and take it as your gift as the last recorded date
23/05/02 was my 53 birthday