Is it time for a Squeak-Announce list?

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Thu Oct 13 13:58:14 UTC 2005

Well, first of all I don't really expect it to amount to much time.  I
mean how many announcements can one expect there to be in a given week?
Less than a dozen I suspect.

Also, almost immediately Giovanni Corriga offerred the services of the
soon to be formed News Team to handle this task and that seems like a
good idea to me so it's likely that I would not be handling it on my
own.

Ken