updates vs. images -- limiting squeak to code

Stéphane Rollandin lecteur at zogotounga.net
Thu Oct 13 15:44:59 UTC 2005

> it is those Squeak users who have the
> most non-code objects (eg: those using it as an expressive medium,  not
> a programming environment) who are least likely to be able to  write
> such code.

I fully agree with this... users are not all developers, and the
scratch-your-own-itch thing should not be stretched as far as to stop
caring about simple users, else Squeak will just be a toy for geeks.

personally I'm in favor of keeping the update stream and the smooth
transitions it allows.

my 2 cents..

Stef