Need to do something

Hernan Tylim htylim at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Oct 13 17:29:55 UTC 2005

Cees De Groot wrote:
> On 10/13/05, Hernan Tylim <htylim at yahoo.com.ar> wrote:
>

>>We need to stop having one unique (or official) squeak image.
>

> Sure. And that's what a lot of the current efforts are targeted at -
> split things up so people actually have a chance of composing what
> they want.
>
> I foresee an image (or two, or three) for Seaside developers, one for
> native Windows app developers, one for artists, one for p2p hackers,
>
> But it won't happen automagically ;)

That's my dream too. I just wonder if forking first to unify later would
have made the things go smoother.

At least I think that with the fork-first approach a lot of people who
today complains wouldn´t have the reasons to do it. If on image A they
don't like what they are doing, then they can always make their own
image or find another one.

Just wondering. I know that many people here don´t like the f-word.

Regards,
Hernán