Need to do something

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Thu Oct 13 07:16:24 UTC 2005

To come back to the origin of the thread.

If I try to extract something positive out of andreas remarks
     - we will involve more the people
         for example ask the group of ToolBuilder to integrate it on 3.9
         same for ToolPlus
     - continue to push MC to get the integration as simple as possible

Now my main point is that we still rely on "random" energy (people
coding the night).
My point is how can we find a way to support the process for getting
some real
stuff done: fixing complex bugs, helping fixing pending bugs.

I would like for that to use the money we will collect from the
foundation and merchandising.
Now I do not have a clear process in mind since we do not want that
people stop doing
they good job just because someone may be payed to help a bit there.

Stef