Announcing the Announcements List

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Thu Oct 13 22:33:07 UTC 2005

that is a moderated list intended for announcements and mailing list
summaries.  There will be no discussion on this list and the expectation
is that the overall traffic will be very light (at least compared to
Squeak-Dev).

If you care about Squeak in any way (and since the only people seeing
this are those subscribed to Squeak-Dev, I'm sure you do) then you will
want to subscribe to this list.  Please go to