Squeak OR mapper for ODBC

Ramon Leon rleon at insario.com
Fri Oct 14 17:32:30 UTC 2005

As far as I can tell, Glorp only works with an older version of Postgres on squeak.  It doesn't seem to work with latest postgres, nor sql server or db2, that's why I wanted something that worked with ODBC, not the best solution, but a solution that'll work for now.  I looked at ROE, didn't interest me for now, wanted a traditional O/R mapper, Tantalus, though no longer developed, seems to be the only workable solution for sql server and db2 at the moment, squeak badly needs more db support, native support that doesn't use FFI.