Need to do something

Samir Saidani saidani at info.unicaen.fr
Fri Oct 14 20:57:36 UTC 2005

Chris Muller <chris at funkyobjects.org> writes:

> One more point is I don't believe code "ownership" will ultimately satisfy
> because it requires unreasonable expectations from someone (the owner) and
> creates a bottleneck.  How can you rely on that?

Putting our code in the public domain. Code ownership implies
complexity. Personally I consider I'm writing code anonymously, even
if the name is here for practical purpose. This code has no licence,
and no owner. A not licenced code does not mean that you cannot
licenced this code, it would be a contradiction. Take it and put
whatever licences you want. The fact is that the code has no owner,
and the illusion is that you think that you are the owner.

Samir