call for help

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 02:00:08 UTC 2005

We could use one or two more active editors on the Website team.  The
workload at present is fairly light.  Mostly we need folks to adopt
sections of the site and take responsibility for its content.  If you
are interested please subscribe to the website team mailing list and
send me a private email to let me know your interests and
availability.  You can subscribe to the team list by clicking on the
'eSubscribe' link on this page page:
http://discuss.squeakfoundation.org/cgi-bin/ezmlm-browse?list=website.
 I can be reached at jacaetevha at gmail dot com.

There have been others in the community that have been submitting
issues to Mantis to let us know of broken links and other issues -- we
very much appreciate that.  Please keep up the good work. :)

--
Jason Rogers

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I,
but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in
the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved
me, and gave himself for me."
    Galatians 2:20