Need to do something

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Oct 16 08:56:37 UTC 2005

On 14 oct. 05, at 07:36, Andreas Raab wrote:

> The problem is that all of what you write is pure theory that
> doesn't exist today. We have no maintainers, but even if we had,
> they wouldn't have access to their own code, and where we indeed
> have maintainers with access to their code their ownership of that
> code gets simply ignored. That is the problem.

Andreas

I can tell you that if we have a maintainer of Morphic, Network, XXX
this person would have all the control and we would be really happy
just to give feedback on the fixes
and not caring about their integration.

So we are certainly in a bootstrap phase and this is why this is
difficult to find that kind of setup.

Stef