[Q] is http://map1.squeakfoundation.org working ?

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 10:56:38 UTC 2005

Hmm... lemmesee... I slept 5 hours in 2 nights and compensated that by
drinking loads of beer.... maybe that's why I didn't read that 404
correctly - it came from Comanche so SqueakMap was running and
accessible, I just forgot that the '/' url doesn't work.

http://map1.squeakfoundation.org/sm

gives the expected results here.

(cc to box-admins - this service needs to be transferred!)