Need to do something

Alejandro F. Reimondo aleReimondo at smalltalking.net
Sun Oct 16 07:43:35 UTC 2005

Stef,

> > The fact of the matter is that Marcus and Stef, being the ones who
> > have commit rights to what is likely going to be 3.9 means that
> > indeed they are the masters of the universe.
> You mean been ***responsible*** for making the system evolving
> without breaking too much?

There are people that think in another way,
 respect your way of thinking... but
 do not want to be forced to make concense
 to your politics.

For example, and only to let anyone think about
 another ways of thinking:

1.- Evolution can´t be planned.
 It is an observation (an emergent) guaranteed from
 survival of a species pool through time. [*]
2.- In many areas of the world we have a lot of results
 of actions of "responsible" people trying to make the "best
 for the others".

Planning the future of the others is only valid as a formula
 (generally formalized in the nort of the planet and for "all the world"),
 defines a "visionary" but not a person who can promote
 other ways of being.

cheers,
Ale.

[*] please consider this observation in constrast to most
 of the papers on system evolution written in the past.
Most of them trying to formalize the evolution process...
If people let the authors write them and do not criticize them
 is because they think different and respect theri/your POV
 but it do not make more true the formalism expressed by the
 authors nor make them more responsible.