Request for the ToolBuilder team

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Oct 16 14:56:51 UTC 2005

On 16.10.2005, at 07:20, stéphane ducasse wrote:

> Hi
>
> We think that the effort around tool builder is important and we
> would like to
> see it integrate in 3.9. Is there any one of you interest to do that?
>
> - The first step is that the framework load well in 3.9

The ToolBuilder packages are part of 3.9a (with a one method change that
Andreas got so upset...)

> - the other steps would be to migrate the squeak tool to use the
> framework.

There are two next steps:

1) integrate the changestes for PopUpMenu and FilInTheBlank. There are
around 15 conflicts each, so no problem to merge

2) Integrate the big ToolRefactoring

Both are on mantis.

      Marcus