Need to do something

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Mon Oct 17 14:35:40 UTC 2005

On 16.10.2005, at 06:13, stéphane ducasse wrote:

>> The fact of the matter is that Marcus and Stef, being the ones who
>> have commit rights to what is likely going to be 3.9 means that
>> indeed they are the masters of the universe.
>>
> You mean been ***responsible*** for making the system evolving
> without breaking too much?

I have to admit that if I would e.g. be involved with either Impara
or Croquet, I would make sure to be involved in the SqF and
Harvesting at least
a bit. It's all about managing risk, and I personally would rate it
as too risky to not participate in the community at that level.
Of course this needs to be balanced (time spend vs. impact, stuff
like that), so the form of how to do this effectively is to  be
considered.

But just be not involved at all would be no option for me in this
situation.

        Marcus